Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Male, Maldives, as well as:
• Maldivian cooking class at the resort; includes gratuities.
• Dolphin tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• US$90 resort credit for food-and-beverage purchases at the resort's various restaurants and bars, paid
spa services or activities at the Water Sports Centre (1 credit per room). See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Complimentary reef snorkeling available at the resort during your entire stay; includes the use of snorkeling gear.
• Complimentary snorkeling available at Angsana Ihuru resort on Day 2; includes the use of snorkeling gear.
Complimentary conservation activities available at the resort’s marine
lab, including coral planting, reef cleaning and talks on marine
• Complimentary stingray feeding.
• Complimentary use of all nonmotorized water sport equipment.
• Complimentary yoga activities, including sunset classes at the resort’s jetty (except on Wednesdays).
• Complimentary games and activities at the resort, including table tennis and darts.
• Entertainment at the resort, including live, traditional Bodu Beru music.
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners.
An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip.
Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from
landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend
scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary
updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Velana International Airport (MLE), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Velana International Airport (MLE) to the hotel on July 7, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Velana International Airport (MLE) on July 11, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by June 23.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by May 31.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook